Terms & Conditions
PRESENTED GOODS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION IN THE SITE
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, we provide the User, before acquiring or using the services, comprehensive information on the site for any product we offer, allowing him to make his / her choice which includes:
1. All features of the good or service that must be known to the user provided on the page when the product is presented
2. The price of the goods in BGN with VAT and method of payment. The transport costs are not included in the announced price and are at the expense of the User. In cases where the product has several modifications, the price for each modification is stated on the site
3. Presence of the good or service
4. Delivery method and warranty period
5. In case of sale of goods, Daksi-D Ltd. issues a warranty card with the data of the goods and the guarantee terms. The sale shall be accompanied by a document containing at least the date of the sale, the type of goods or service and the price
6. "Daksi-D" Ltd. has the right to change the prices at its own discretion at any time without due notice to the consumers. The user is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of signing the contract. If technical mistakes are made in publishing the site, Daksi-D Ltd has the right to refuse to execute the contract and shall not owe compensation to the consumer in any way except to reimburse the amounts paid by the consumer, if any. The announcement of price reduction is made in the way stipulated in Art. 64, item 1 of the CPA - "by placing the new price on the old one, which has been crossed out". This message may not be applied for a period longer than one month and less than one business day. For the conditions under Article 66 of the CIP, the price reduction notice may also cover a period of more than one month but not more than 6 months.
7. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance contract within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods provided the goods have not been used and the packaging has not been damaged. In this case, the User is not obliged to state the reason for his or her refusal, nor does he owe any indemnity or penalty. The consumer has no right of withdrawal when it comes to the supply of goods and the provision of services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial markets that the supplier is unable to control.
8. In the case where a defective product has been purchased and the User has established this within 24 hours of its receipt, Daksi-E Ltd has the right to offer or replace the defective product or to recover the value paid for it. Any commodity which does not correspond to the generally accepted expectations for ordinary use within the meaning of Article 132 of the CPA is defective. In cases where the User has purchased a product that does not conform to the features stated on this site, Rant Group Ltd. refunds the amount paid by the consumer. The consumer has the obligation to deliver the goods in undamaged commercial form and packaging.
9. The user has the right to view, upload and store information from the site solely for PERSONAL NON-TRADE OBJECTIVE. The materials on this site, including all texts, images, signs, symbols, are under the protection of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. Any modification made by a User to the Site and / or copying and / or publicizing it for any public or commercial purpose will be treated as a breach of copyright, trademark rights, or other legal regulations. Marked trademarks and corporate marks are trademarks of their respective companies